My favorites for July are:
- Wet n Wild nail polish in Eggplant Frost- I'm so glad I rediscovered this polish. It really is one of the gems of the drugstore makeup world!
- Cult Nails nail polish in Living Water- This color is unlike anything I own. It is a must own from the Cult Nails line.
- Hard Candy baked blush in Living Doll- I went to million Walmarts before I finally found this blush at one 300 miles from where I live. Luckily I was visting my parents and didn't have to drive 300 miles just for this blush. I really wanted it, but not THAT badly. :)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Coral Glow- Another lipgloss I've fallen in love with! No matter what I can't escape my lipgloss addiction and these glosses from Maybelline are some of my new favorites.
- Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Pink Rush- I certainly have a type when it comes to glosses don't I? It looks similar to the Maybelline gloss in the picture but it really isn't. I had trouble picking one gloss from Kiss My Sass as my favorite as I really love them all. Oh, and they reduced the prices on the lipglosses to make them more affordable. That was my only complaint about them!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof eyeliner in Rich Green- This came with an auto-delivery set so it's a bit hard to find, but it is my new favorite eye liner. The color is just so gorgeous. I managed to find a few for sale on eBay if you just HAVE to have one- here.
- Wet n Wild 8 pan palette in Blue Had Me At Hello- The bright blue and the sparkly navy in this palette are so full of win. This palette is worth buying for those two colors alone.
- Whimsy Beading Poet Seas necklace- I know this isn't makeup, but I absolutely love this necklace. I want one in all the color combinations it comes in! Oh, and just because I'm an enabler, Whimsy Beading has a 30% sale going on in their shop until August 7th with the coupon code STASH3.
And here are other random things that held my attention this in July-
The Hunger Games
|Image credit- Scholastic Press|
I've always loved Led Zep as I grew up on classic rock, but my love of them was randomly reignited this month and much to my boyfriend's chagrin I have been listening to them near nonstop.
My BF and our Bulldog
Speaking of my boyfriend, I find this picture hilarious. Our 60 pound bulldog is sitting on his lap while he plays computer games. Our bulldog loves to lick and this picture was taken seconds before he launched a lick attack at my boyfriend's face. (And please excuse his messy desk. He is very good at accumulation junk. This is actually clean for him.)
Okay, I know the piece of chicken parmesan probably looks a little gross, but it's soooooo goooooood. I've made this like 3 times in the past 2 weeks just because it's that good. And I was too lazy to make a salad so I bought a bagged salad. Otherwise I would have put something else in it besides lettuce. Lettuce alone does not a salad make! Oh, and I used wheat linguini noodles for the pasta. I love wheat noodles!
Aaaaand that's it. How was July for you guys? Good/bad? However it was I hope August is even better!
Thank you for reading and have a great day!
Disclosure: This post has a few items in it that were sent for review purposes (The Wet n Wild nail polish and eye shadow palette). All opinions are completely my own.