Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lip Layering Swatch Spam!

I've posted a lot of lip swatches lately, so I hope you guys don't mind. I'm not sure why, but lip swatches are my favorite to do. In reality I mostly wear just a quick slick of lip gloss, so doing swatching gives me chance to play with lip products I don't normally use. I have quite a few lipsticks that I know I will rarely or never wear so it's fun to pull them out and play from time to time.

So, I hope you enjoy my lip layering spam; it was fun to do. Even though my lips hurt now, haha.

This is Essence Creamy Nude lipstick under Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Crystal Lilac.

This is Wet n Wild 516C lipstick under Buxom Tara lip gloss.

This is Rimmel En Vogue lipstick under Essence Bubble Babe lip gloss.

This is elf Studio Matte Coral lipstick under Kiss My Sass Caribbean Escape lip gloss.

This is NYX Rosebud lipstick under Kiss My Sass Summer Lovin' lip gloss.

This is Wet n Wild 509A lipstick under NYX African Queen lip gloss.


So that is it for today- just some swatch spam!

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

13 comments:

  1. Oiy, that last one is gorgeous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ndrcvrngl- Thanks! Now if I just had the guts to wear it in public...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love Rosebud + Kiss My Sass gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is NYX/Kiss My Sass but WetnWild/Buxom is a great combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I am the same way with lipgloss even though I own lots of lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lip swatch spam! These are all super pretty. You are the reason I bought Summer Lovin' from KMS, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those last two are especially awesome! You have the best lip products, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drool. I'm totally inspired to layer my lip products now. I almost forgot how amazing African Queen is and I own it! Off I go...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome! I love when people combine gloss and lipsticks. I think my favorite is NYX/Kiss My Sass combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally bought Essence's Creamy Nude lipstick because of you :) Great lip swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the last one! You should definitely wear it in public - you have a lovely lip shape, so why not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combos! I can't even pick which one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. God those all look stunning! I LOVE the last two. I need to copy some of these, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...