Monday, August 22, 2011

Chanel Peridot Swatches

This post is going to be short on words and looooong on pictures. I recently bought my first Chanel polish- Peridot. $25 is an obscene amount of money to spend on nail polish, but I don't regret it. It's a gorgeous color and completely unlike anything I have.   I know everyone has seen a million pictures of this by now, but oh well. After this you'll only have seen a million and ten.

First of all, here is my super cool gif!








Here it is with a matte top coat. The awesome duo/multi chrome action is still evident.





So what do you guys think? Was it worth it?.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

10 comments:

  1. Yes it was worth it. And I totally hate you at the moment. :P

    Initially, I wanted to get Peridot, but I think I'll get Graphite instead. I own China Glaze Peace on Earth, which is not a dupe for Peridot, but for me it's close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that .gif! Duochromes are amazing, and this color is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this in my life. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want this. Somehow if this were $20, I would jump at it, but $25?? Ugh. I really want this. WTF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you do what I did and just kind of stare at your nails for awhile? I was that way when I tried it alone and with the matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmmmm... that's some hot beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a unique and beautiful color! It must look absolutely gorgeous in the sun or in bright light!

    http://simplylera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Wish it wasn't expensive! Nice gif!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This color is amazing! I'm not a fan of golds, but green golds I can get behind. Next time I have money to spare, I must get this (as well as a good base coat!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...