Here is a look I did whole week and a half ago when I was still in the midst of my summer classes. This post is called "Tantalizing" because the eyeshadows are from LORAC's TANtalEYES palette, but they was no way I was going to keep typing "TANtalEYES". I get the play on words, but typing it like that is annoying, haha.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- LORAC TANtalEYES palette
- MAC Dark Diversion on upper lash line and water line
- A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Smashbox Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony
- Benefit High Beam
- Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camellia (tint only)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Coral Glow
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!