Monday, August 29, 2011

FOTD: Tantalizing

I start school today and I'm always nervous the first day of new classes! I'm still lamenting my lack of a summer break, though! Oh well, I really needed to take the classes I did this summer. And I managed to get a pretty good schedule this semester. I only have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from like 8:30 to 12:30. Oh, and I have a 3 hour lab on Wednesdays after my regular classes. Yay, that is still 4 days a week I can sleep late!

Here is a look I did whole week and a half ago when I was still in the midst of my summer classes. This post is called "Tantalizing" because the eyeshadows are from LORAC's TANtalEYES palette, but they was no way I was going to keep typing "TANtalEYES". I get the play on words, but typing it like that is annoying, haha.


Eyes:
  •  Two Faced Shadow Insurance
  • LORAC TANtalEYES palette
  • MAC Dark Diversion on upper lash line and water line
  • A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
  • Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
Face:
  • Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
  • Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Cheeks
  • Smashbox Cream Cheek Duo in Blushing/Peony
  • Benefit High Beam
Lips
  • Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camellia (tint only)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Coral Glow


 


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

6 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...