Hmm, I'm trying to think of anything new to tell you guys. Um, I made an A on my first exam for my biology class! Haha, that is my whole life- studying with a tiny bit of blog thrown in. Oooh, I made some badass chicken parmesan the other night. It was totally non-authentic and completely fattening but I don't care because it was delicious. But we had salad on the side so it made it okay, heh. Isn't it easy to justify things to yourself? I'm the master at it.
Oh, and one other thing I wanted to mention. October is breast cancer awareness month. As a proud owner of a pair of tits (like most of ya'll), breast cancer is an important issue to keep, ahem, abreast of. I will be participating in a blogging event in October to raise awareness and hopefully donations to help fund the fight against breast cancer. If you have a blog and would like to participate or would just like to donate to a good cause (the Susan G Komen Foundation) here is the link to the project's blog- http://teampinkeye.blogspot.com/. I am really looking forward to participating!
- Urban Decay Half Baked on inner third of lid and bottom inner third and corner of eye
- Urban Decay Mildew in outer two thirds of lid
- Urban Decay Darkhorse on outer third of lid and in the crease
- Urban Decay Smog on outer two thirds below the lower lash line
- Urban Decay Virgin in inner corner of eyes and to highlight
- Urban Decay's Corrupt eyeliner
- A combination of Cover Girl Lash Blast and Wet N Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush
- Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Pink Rush
This last picture was taken after I had been wearing this for 8 hours. It held up really well, especially considering my super watery right eye. Yes, for some reason my right eye is more watery than my left. My left is only moderately watery, haha. No matter how much primer I wear the watery-ness eats away my eye makeup in the inner corners of my eyes.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!