Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cult Nails Hypnotic Collection Bottle Pics

Yay, look what came in the mail on Tuesday!


No, they aren't extremely inedible-looking eggrolls, they're nail polishes! Cult Nails' Fall 2011 Hypnotic Collection, to be precise.

From left- Awakening, Enigmatic, In A Trance, Hypnotize Me
Sigh, aren't they beautiful? I can officially say that I own every single polish that Cult Nails has released. I think this has become an obsession within an obsession as I'm already obsessed with nail polish in general. I didn't have time to swatch these before I left to visit my parents, but I'll get on it first thing when I get back.

You can purchase Cult Nails' polishes from their website here- http://shop.cultnails.com/


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

11 comments:

  1. I love Cult Nails polishes! They really are worth $10 a piece. The formula is perfect and the colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't to see these on you! What a stellar collection. I need to order some, if not all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. droool1!!!! wish they ship to Indonesia :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try some of these. I've seen pictures of Cult Nails polishes on the web, but I can't find them here in Australia. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous i can't wait to get to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hypnotise Me looks STUNNING! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww dying at hypnotize me! looks like captivated in a green version!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these look awesome! Now that I actually DO my nails, I may need to check out their shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...