Sorry, for the derpy face in the following pic. Don't you hate it when you're going through pics and you look terrible in all of them? It sucks, but I'm not about to let a perfectly good opportunity to post go to waste. Plus I really liked the look, just not the face I put it on, haha.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Detrivore Cosmetics Shroud on lid
- Detrivore Cosmetics Sacred in crease and below lower lash line
- Essence White Hype to highlight
- Physician's Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black on upper lash line
- Urban Decay Corrupt eyeliner on waterline
- A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Milani Baled Blush in Luminoso
- Milani Baked Blush in Terra Sole
- MAC Ever Hip lipstick
- MAC Evolution Revolution lipglass
So now I'm off to the grocery store (Boo!). When I first moved out of my parents' house I LOVED going grocery shopping. Now I loathe it. I hate it almost as much as washing dishes. Almost.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!