Here is a look I wore last week when i actually woke up early enough to do my makeup and hair. This only happens about once a week and only because my dogs are assholes and don't let me sleep! Haha.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro trio purple on lid
- Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro trio blue in crease and below lower lash line
- Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro trio white to highlight
- Urban Decay Zero eyeliner on upper lash line
- Urban Decay Bourbon eyeliner on waterline
- A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
- Ulta Fabulous Face natural finish foundation in Classic Ivory
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- MAC Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl
- Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camellia (tint only)
- Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Caribbean Escape
I didn't have any problems with the shadows fading on me at all and I put them on at 8 AM and didn't wash my face until after really late at night, after midnight. Pixie Epoxy works really well for me.
I really like Alpha Girl Beauty Powder from MAC. Sadly it was limited edition, but the compact is huge and I'll never use it up.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!