Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nail Layering With Flakies!

So, I'm sick AND sad today. Perhaps the best combination ever. Plus, my boyfriend is working today and I'm not the best at being alone when I don't feel so good. I make some pretty silly decisions. Such as, I didn't feel like making food so I'm eating pepperoni straight from the bag. It's kinda gross and they're REALLY greasy so I think I'm going to stop, haha.  Oh, and I still have a test to take today online and I have an essay to write. Yay!

So, I'm reaaaally behind in swatching so I had to dig to find something worth posting. I'm still determined not to miss a day of blogging even if my heart isn't completely in it.  Oooh, know what sounds good? Chinese food! Probably not the best meal for someone sick, but it comes with soup. That helps, right?

I actually took these pictures before I started blogging and they got lost in a random folder. I was trying to layer as many cool things as possible and this is what I came up with:

taken inside under artificial light
This is 4 different polishes layered. They were (in the order they were applied):
  • A random dark blue shimmer. I can't remember exactly which one.
  • OPI Catch Me In Your Net
  • Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
  • CoverGirl City Lights (holographic glitter top coat)
taken in the sun
taken in the shade


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

11 comments:

  1. Really pretty and very sparkly!! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and that you are a bit sad. Hopefully it goes by quickly, and if not today, then maybe a good night of sleep will help. :-)

    But the nail combination you came up with is really pretty, I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.0 Wow, lady, that is all kinds of shiny!

    'Such as, I didn't feel like making food so I'm eating pepperoni straight from the bag. It's kinda gross and they're REALLY greasy so I think I'm going to stop, haha.' You and me. I think we would get on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it almost looks like leopard print under glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah- Thank you! I loooove sparkly things, haha.

    @Mandy- Thank you Mandy! I'll feel better. Stupid PMS gets me every month. I always wonder why I feel so sad, but then i look at the calender!

    @Robyn- I love you Robyn; I really do! *mails you some greasy pepperoni"

    @HauteBeautyBargain- Hey! You're right! Which is awesome because I would never be able to do leopard print on my own. I fail at nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so sparkly & pretty!
    It reminds me of space <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sparkle like whoa. Whoa! ;) I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God that's amazing *___* so sparkly! I hope you feel better soon lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooooooooooooooow! Four polishes, that is sweet! That takes effort, I am impressed! I love the picture in the shade, the shimmer is just epic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...