Monday, July 25, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipglosses in Coral Glow and Hi-Tech Plum

I saw a few of these lipglosses in a limited edition display from Maybelline a month ago and imediately bought them. I rarely buy any makeup from the drugstore unless it's on sale, but these colors looked so gorgeous I bought them right away.  And then promptly forgot to post about them. They are limited edition so I hope they are still available but I haven't been to any drugstores since I bought them so I'm not sure.  Even if you aren't able to find these particular shades, the permanent glosses are worth checking out. These two glosses are supposed

I wasn't expecting much from these glosses, but I was really surprised at how much I like them.  They are vying for favorite drugstore lipgloss with Revlon's Super Lustrous lipglosses.  But I think i prefer the color selection of Maybelline's so they get a slight edge. The formula is not thin, watery, or greasy, but a nice medium texture which is smooth and non-sticky. The color is sheer, but buildable without looking like you're wearing a whole tube of lipgloss on your lips. These felt moisturizing and I didn't have any issues with streakiness or pigment settling into my lip lines.



Coral Glow and Hi-Tech Plum
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Coral Glow
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipgloss in Hi-Tech Plum

Available:
  • I think these retail for between $6 and $7. I'm not sure of the exact price!  And theses shades are limited edition so they may not even still be available.  Sorry for being so unhelpful. :(

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever.

4 comments:

  1. Look great on you! I don't buy Maybelline, though (owned by Loreal). xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coral one is soooo pretty! I'm loving corals and peaches right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love corals...& that pink looks GREAT on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own one of these, but it's a color I ended up not loving on me. These are gorgeous and you've totally made me want to buy some. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...