Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FOTD: Blackened Gold Revolution

Okay, yeah, I know the title of this post doesn't make any sense.  I'm terrible at coming up with names so I decided to just go with a color description of my eyeshadow and a partial name of the lipgloss I was wearing. I guess it sounds better than, "FOTD: Hey, Look At This Look I Did Last Week You Guys!". Hm, now that I think of it, I kind of like that title better, haha.

So yeah, I did this look last week.  I don't go anywhere but to school and I randomly decided I felt like getting all dolled up. I usually put my hair in a bun, throw on some concealer, mascara and a wash of eyeshadow, a tshirt, jeans, and Converse and I'm out the door in 15 minutes.  I still wore jeans and Converse, just nicer hair, makeup and shirt than I usually do. This probably isn't going to happen all that often as I value my sleep more than I do looking pretty. I mean, I do have SOME standards, but any day I'm not scaring small children is one I consider a success.  But I probably would forgo even that for 30 minutes extra sleep.

Woah, almost got some cleavage in the picture!
Eyes:
  • MAC Hocus Pocus on lid and below lower lash line
  • L'Oreal HIP pigment in Visonary (gold) over Hocua Pocus (because Hocus Pocus wasn't shimmery and gold enough for my tastes)
  • MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Desires & Devices on my upper lash line
  • MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Pure Show below my lower lash line
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
Face:
  • Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Cheeks
  • Stila Make Me Blush cheek color
Lips
  • MAC Evolution Revolution lipglass

Here are a few more pictures just because I couldn't decide which one to choose.




Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love that eyeshadow, antique blackened golds are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of regretting not getting Hocus Pocus. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovin that lid colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...