Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FOTD: Blackened Gold Revolution

Okay, yeah, I know the title of this post doesn't make any sense.  I'm terrible at coming up with names so I decided to just go with a color description of my eyeshadow and a partial name of the lipgloss I was wearing. I guess it sounds better than, "FOTD: Hey, Look At This Look I Did Last Week You Guys!". Hm, now that I think of it, I kind of like that title better, haha.

So yeah, I did this look last week.  I don't go anywhere but to school and I randomly decided I felt like getting all dolled up. I usually put my hair in a bun, throw on some concealer, mascara and a wash of eyeshadow, a tshirt, jeans, and Converse and I'm out the door in 15 minutes.  I still wore jeans and Converse, just nicer hair, makeup and shirt than I usually do. This probably isn't going to happen all that often as I value my sleep more than I do looking pretty. I mean, I do have SOME standards, but any day I'm not scaring small children is one I consider a success.  But I probably would forgo even that for 30 minutes extra sleep.

Woah, almost got some cleavage in the picture!
Eyes:
  • MAC Hocus Pocus on lid and below lower lash line
  • L'Oreal HIP pigment in Visonary (gold) over Hocua Pocus (because Hocus Pocus wasn't shimmery and gold enough for my tastes)
  • MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Desires & Devices on my upper lash line
  • MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Pure Show below my lower lash line
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
Face:
  • Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Cheeks
  • Stila Make Me Blush cheek color
Lips
  • MAC Evolution Revolution lipglass

Here are a few more pictures just because I couldn't decide which one to choose.




Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I love that eyeshadow, antique blackened golds are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of regretting not getting Hocus Pocus. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...