Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random NOTD: Sally Hansen Fractured Foil Over L'Oreal Pink Shells

Sorry, this is going to be a short post!  I atarted my second class for this summer yesterday.  I taking Biology, which is what I'm majoring in.  I like biology better than chemistry (which is what I took this past month) so I'm hoping it's a bit easier.  These summer course are so fast paces and tiring, but I just want to finish school as fast as possible so I can stop being a hobo and mooching off my boyfriend.  I know he doesn't see it that way, but that's the way it feels to me.  I can't wait to start my career and we can buy a house and I can start participating financially!  He's supported my ass for way too long.  But he's the sweetest thing and has never complained.  He would never think to complain either.

Anyway, here is a mani I did a week ago or so.  I really like how it turned out with the silver crackle over the hot pink.  I've showed you both of these polishes before. L'Oreal Pink Shells is here and Sally Hansen Fractured Foil is here.

Sally Hansen Fracture Foil over L'Oreal Pink Shells


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...