Sunday, July 10, 2011

Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow Swatches

I've had these eyeshadows for 5 or 6 weeks now and am just now posting about them because Detrivore Cosmetics just recently reopened their shop.  I figured it would be terribly mean to post about something you guys couldn't even currently buy!  I've previously reviewed and swatched some eyeshadows from Detrivore, so click here to see that post.

I love Detrivore's eyeshadows. I never have any fallout with them and they apply buttery-smooth.  They have a huge and varied range of colors.  I got 2 blush samples and 2 highlighter samples with this order and love the formula on these also.  When I place my next order I definitely plan on picking up a few full sizes.




From left- Blizzard, Death Valley, Dystopia, Furnace, Ghoul
As I usually do, the top row is swatched dry on bare skin and the bottom row is swatched over a sticky base (Pixie Epoxy).

From left- Harpy, Kraken, Midas, Leviathan, Shroud
From left- Poison blush, Thing blush, Harlot highlighter, Lecher highlighter

From left- Poison and Thing blushes
The first swatch for each color is applied heavily and the one to the right is shown blended out.  Thing may be a tad too shimmery for my tastes to use as a blush, but it's a gorgeous color.  Poison is matte and is super pretty.  I plan on buying a full size of this.  The blushes applied smoothly and blended easily.

From left- Harlot and Lecher highlighters

Available:
  • On Detrivore's website. Eyeshadows are $4 for a full size and $1 for a sample baggie. Blushes and highlighters are $5 each and also $1 for a sample baggie.


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

6 comments:

  1. Damn, I don't know why I visit beauty blogs. They always created more lemmings for me! LOL. I'm curious, how do you like the Pixie Epoxy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chris- I LOVE Pixie Epoxy. It makes all shadows really vibrant and also help prevent fallout. You just can't use it with matte shadows. I've heard that Darling Girl Cosmetics' Glitter Glue works similarly to Pixie Epoxy and I plan on picking up a tube when my Pixie Epoxy runs low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Detrivore! I don't have any of those shadows and some of them I need now!

    I have Poison, I actually wore it today and I really like it. Thing looks really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *stops looking at Kraken* UGH, that is one pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Detrivore but never tried them myself, I love Harpy and Leviathan and Thing is so cool but I agree it's a bit glittery for a blush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swatches! I love the labels too, I need to check out this company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...