But put me in neutral eyeshadows and I feel naked. After buying the Naked palette I'm starting to appreciate neutrals more, but I still feel more comfortable in hot pink eyeshadow than taupe. So it was a little weird when I had the urge to do this look. I also wanted to practice my winged liner skills, but it's pretty obvious I need some more practice!
- Urban Decay Sin on lid
- Urban Decay Sidecar in crease
- Urban Decay Virgin in inner corner of eyes and to highlight
- Physician's Formula black gel liner above lash line and on water line
- A combination of Cover Girl Lash Blast and Wet N Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- NYX Cream Blush in Orange
- Benefit Benetint Lip Balm SPF 15
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!