Also, it's pouring rain, which turns my backyard into a mud wrestling pit, minus the naked ladies. My dogs won't go out in, but 2 of them will do their business on the porch (which is kind of gross, but at least it isn't inside) and the other one will just go out and stand in the mud but never go to the bathroom. So I'm forced to walk this dumb dog in a near-monsoon which makes me in a worse mood. Why did I even think it was a good idea to have 3 dogs? Someone remind me to never have kids just in case I someday decide that is a good idea, too.
Anyway, wasn't this supposed to be a favorites post? I don't blame you if you just skipped to the pictures or stopped reading all together...
My favorites from June:
- Urban Decay's Rollergirl palette- I have a recently gained appreciation for neutral eyeshadow and the pop of hot pink is so awesome.
- Darling Girl eye shadow in My Little Pony- I love Darling Girl and if I could afford it I would own one of everything they sell. I especially love this sparkly purple with green duochrome and use it all the time.
- MAC Lipglass in Evolution Revolution- I am not a Lipglass fan at all, but I'm loving this one. Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog created such a winner. I've already worn this for like a week straight. My favorite way is over MAC's Ever Hip lipstick.
- MAC Jealousy Wakes eyeshadow- Another winner from MAC's Blogger's Obsessions collection. This one is sold out, but MAC recently said they will be restocking it! I just wish it was sold internationally...
- elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal- This was really worth my $1. It's super pigmented and creamy and lasts all day on my upper lash line.
- L'Oreal Pink Shells nail polish- I've been loving everything pink recently and I plan on wearing this color as soon as I remove my current polish.
- Sally Hansen Fractured Foil crackle polish- I wasn't to much into the crackle trend until I tried this one. I think metallic crackles look way better than cremes.
I've been so busy this month with my Chemistry class and lab that I haven't had time for anything else but it and writing posts for my blog. So there hasn't really been anything else non-beauty related that I've obsessed over this month. Except maybe sleep. Ahhh, sleep... I miss you.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!