Earlier I was cleaning out my purse (mostly old receipts) when my boyfriend looked over and gawked at my pile of lip glosses, lipsticks, and lip balms.
"Are those all YOURS?" He asked me with a horrified look on his face. I didn't tell him that these are just the ones from my purse. I have another 5 to 6 on my desk, 2 on HIS desk, 3 by my bed, and 10 to 15 scattered around the rest of the house.
I'm not sure how I manage to fit them in my medium-small purse along with my hair brush, oversized wallet, body spray, lotion, various pens, feminine hygiene products (always be prepared!), pocket knife, and a fork. Yes a fork. For emergencies. Oh, and a miniature sewing kit. Also for emergencies.
Yeah, so I have 23 lippies in my purse: 4 lipsticks, 3 lip balms, 3 lip products in pots, 1 lip gloss with a brush tip, 6 lip glosses with doe-foot applicators, and 6 lip glosses in squeeze tubes.
Here is a list of everything in case anyone is interested:
- Alba Passion Fruit Nectar lip balm
- Benefit Benetint Lip Balm SPF 15
- Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
- Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
- CO Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine
- Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine
- Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate
- Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Raspberry
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud & Lovely
- MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion
- MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 + Lavender in Calm Mode
- NYC Rose Lip Gloss
- Revlon Colorburst in Crystal Lilac
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Champagne
- Tarte PureOptic lipgloss in Golden Pink
- Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss in Glass in in Session
- Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss in This Too Shall Glass
- Wet n Wild lipsticks in 906D
Okay, now I think I'm going to weed about half of these out and rotate them back in as I get bored with the ones I'm keeping. Only thing is that I can't decide which ones to keep in! Maybe I just need a bigger purse...
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!