Thursday, May 26, 2011

Three Essie Blue Nail Polishes

I'm still in Austin visiting my family, which means I don't have a whole lot of time to write blog posts!  I'm still checking my comments and reading everyones' blogs when I get a chance (aka after my parents go to bed).  Don't be too mad at me that this is pretty much just a swatch post!
These are all swatches with no base or top coats.

Essie Turquoise & Caicos in the sun
This is 3 coats.

Essie Turquoise & Caicos in the sun

New York Summer's Hot Sky Blue (from this post) is nearly a perfect dupe for Essie's Turquoise & Caicos.  It is just slightly darker and greener.  Hot Sky Blue is on my index finger.

Essie Lapis of Luxury in the sun
This is 3 coats.

Essie Lapis of Luxury in the shade
Essie Mesmerize in the sun
This is 2 coats.

Essie Mesmerize in the shade

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

5 comments:

  1. Lapis of Luxury is ZOMG. <3 =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Lapis of Luxury color. I haven't seen that color around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I'm really into these type of shades at the moment, sooooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing colors! love them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Essie Turquoise & Caicos is my favourite of the ones you've swatched. :)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...