Saturday, May 21, 2011

EOTD With Urban Decay's Naked Palette

I don't have lot of time to write a long post today because I'm visiting my parents!  My boyfriend packed our 3 dogs into his tiny car and have driven the 5 hours to my parent's house.  He has some vacation time from work so we're planning to stay for at least a week.  If you would have told me when I was a teenager that I would be this excited to see my parents, I would have rolled my eyes at you in disbelief.
But here I am with my family in the best city in world- Austin, Texas.  But I'm probably just biased because I grew up and 99% of the people/things I love are here. :)

This is an EOTD and L(ip)OTD I did a week or so ago.

The eye look was done using shadows from Urban Decay's Naked palette.


This is Virgin on the lid, Sidecar widely in the crease and Darkhorse in the outer crease.  I used Virgin again to highlight and used Sin below the lower lash line.  I used Urban Decay's Stray Dog eyeliner to line my upper lash line and waterline.




And here is what I wore on my lips that day:

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick and Double Dare Cremesheen Glass

I LOVE these two together.  I'm really starting to enjoy brighter lips now.  A few months ago I would never have worn this out of the house.  I will now- even if my boyfriend does tell me I look like a little girl who played with her mom's lipstick.  What does he know anyway?! :)

We might go play laser tag today.  I love laser tag!  Hopefully I'm recovered enough to do it.  Oh well, at the very least I can set up camp in a corner and shoot all the little kids who run by.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! Shooting unsuspecting kids. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the Nakeds on you :) My fav collection by far. PLus with that lip combo = perfect. Have a great time in AUstin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vijaya- Those little kids move fast, though!

    @ shimmer- I didn't think I would like Naked, but I LOVE it. Also, I'm having a great time so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MAN! Great lip combo! I love Viva Glam Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...