Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mail Call! E.l.f. Order

I've owned a few things from e.l.f. over the years- a few eyeshadow quads that I loved pre-makeup-obsession days, a few lip products that were across the board, and an eyeshadow brush that I've used for years and absolutely adore still.  All of these are from e.l.f.'s $1 line though.  So when I saw that they were having a 50% off sale on their higher priced lines, Studio and Mineral, I decided to order.  My total after 50% off and before shipping was $15.  Shipping was an additional $6.95.  They do have codes for free shipping, but you can only use 1 code per order.  My order was shipped in a decent amount of time and I received it today.


I'll eventually get around swatching and reviewing everything.  I'm extremely behind with writing posts.  I have pictures edited for about 25 posts, but no words to go along with them yet, haha.  Is there anything is particular you are curious about?

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

6 comments:

  1. I have that stipple brush, but I'm not too crazy about it. I <3 the other studio brushes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TrailerHood Chic- I haven't used it yet but just by the feel I think I would have to agree. I wanted another MAC 188 but was looking for a cheaper option. This on just feels too floppy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the stipple brush, actually. For powder/blush, I prefer the MAC 187, but for liquid/cream products, the elf brush is stiffer so it's much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about the cream eyeshadows. I'd love a review of them if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cream eyeshadows. How do they work? (like magnets? ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @GenkiOriana- OMG, hahaha! I actually laughed at loud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...