Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Three Essie Green Nail Polishes

Whew. I've been super lazy these last 2 days.  I got home from a trip to see my family on Sunday and I guess I didn't realize how tired I was, but I've barely deviated from my path of couch, bathroom, computer chair since I've been home.  The best thing about being home from vacation is sleeping in your own bed and being surrounded by your own things. The worst?  Well, everything else, haha.

I could really go for a nap right about now, so this post will be a quick one.  Hey, at least there will be pictures!

First, I want to appologize for how crappily I applied my nail polish in these pictures.  This was my first time swatching after chopping off my nails and it's hard getting used to the new length.  I really wanted to reswatch these, because frankly they are rather embarrassing, but laziness won out.  If you must avert your eyes from my terrible application and dry cuticles I don't blame you.

Similar to my post of three Essie blues, here are three Essie greens.  All are swatched with no base or top coat.


Essie Mint Candy Apple in the sun

 This was 3 coats.

Essie Mint Candy Apple in the shade
Essie Pretty Edgy in the sun
 This was 3 coats.

Essie Pretty Edgy in the shade

Essie Sew Psyched in the sun
This was 2 coats.

Essie Sew Psyched in the shade


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

  1. Nice greens, hard to pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your new nails...the length looks great on you. I just did Essie "Sew Psyched" on my nails the other day...havent posted it yet. I love it! Plus I frequently use the phrase "psyched", so its a double win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like Sew Psyched!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...