Saturday, May 28, 2011

EOTD: Sunrise Over Mars (Orange and Coral)

Here is another quick post.  Sorry about this!  Once I get back home I'll be able to devote more time to blogging again.  Well, until I start my summer classes in a week and a half! Yikes! I forgot about my classes.  I had to drop out of the Spring semester for medical reasons so I really need to take classes this summer to help me get back on track.

ANYWAY, here is an EOTD I did a few weeks ago and barely am getting around to posting.  Oh, and a bonus L(ip)OTD too!

As you may know, I am obsessed (OBSESSED!) with Persephone Minerals' Mars Crystal Power eye shadow.  It feels like I wear it every other time I do my makeup.  This one is just a simple look, but I really like it.



This is Persephone Minerals' Mars Crystal Power on the lid and urban Decay Jones in the crease and a little below the lower lash line.  I used a felt tip eye liner from Physician's Formula on my upper lash line.  Oh, and a random shimmery shadow to highlight.



This is what my eye shadow looked like after 8 hours.  My mascara smudged a little, but the eye shadow itself looks exactly the same.  Gotta love a good eye shadow primer!

Here is what I wore on my lips with this look:

MAC Ever Hip lipstick under Sleek Sugar May Tinted Lip Conditioner

This is one of new favorite lip combos!


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

5 comments:

  1. I love this combination of colors, and lip color is beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, they look so good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that lip combo! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mars Crystal Power looks so amazing! I need it! I love how you lined your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, and I love the name you picked for it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...