Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 7: Shopping my Stash for Untried Polish- Sinful Colors Social Ladder

This week's untried is a bit cheating (click here to see the previous weeks).  I actually bought it a few hours before I used it.  This one will definitely seem boring to a lot of people, but I am a lover of all nail polishes, even sheer ones.
Yes, this is a sheer polish.  I knew it would be going in and that is why I bought it.  I had the oddest craving to wear a sheer polish.  I get this craving every 6 months or so.  It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I just need a break from all the color.  Since I don't wear sheers very often, I knew I was going to go drugstore to find the color I wanted.  I went immediately to the Sinful display because they are cheap and have tons of colors.

This one called to me immediately.  It is a sheer pale milky pink with silver shimmer and a pink sheen, almost like a very understated duochrome.  Unfortunately it doesn't show up in the pictures. Boo!

This was 3 coats (I think) with base and top coats.

Sinful Colors Social Ladder in the sun
Sinful Colors Social Ladder in the shade

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

  1. I love these types of polishes- pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! =D

    I think this is one of the untried polishes in my mom's stash, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...