So yeah, I did this look last week. I don't go anywhere but to school and I randomly decided I felt like getting all dolled up. I usually put my hair in a bun, throw on some concealer, mascara and a wash of eyeshadow, a tshirt, jeans, and Converse and I'm out the door in 15 minutes. I still wore jeans and Converse, just nicer hair, makeup and shirt than I usually do. This probably isn't going to happen all that often as I value my sleep more than I do looking pretty. I mean, I do have SOME standards, but any day I'm not scaring small children is one I consider a success. But I probably would forgo even that for 30 minutes extra sleep.
|Woah, almost got some cleavage in the picture!|
- MAC Hocus Pocus on lid and below lower lash line
- L'Oreal HIP pigment in Visonary (gold) over Hocua Pocus (because Hocus Pocus wasn't shimmery and gold enough for my tastes)
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Desires & Devices on my upper lash line
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Pure Show below my lower lash line
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Stila Make Me Blush cheek color
- MAC Evolution Revolution lipglass
Here are a few more pictures just because I couldn't decide which one to choose.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!