Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beware! A Rambling Nonsensical Post Ahead! And a pic of me

Ugh, I'm so freakin' tired but I HAVE to write at least a small blog post because I haven't missed a day yet!  I post my entries at 6:00 am CST for some arbitrary reason that I forget immediately after I decided to do it and haven't deviated from it since I started my blog.  And because I am NEVER awake at 6 in the morning, I usually write my blogs posts the night before.  Or schedule a few in advance if I'm anticipated being extra busy (or extra lazy).

But I'm late writing this one because my computer crapped out on me today.  My boyfriend figured out it was power supply because it worked when he placed the power supply from his computer in to mine.  So we went to Best Buy and bought a power supply and I have a computer again!  I hate buying things from Best Buy because they are so expensive compared to buying online, but I couldn't wait the few days for it to be shipped.  And my poor boyfriend- he was being nice and trying to fix my computer and now his won't work!  But he can't figure out what is wrong with it. :-/  He really could use a new one, I just need to convince him to let me use some of my loan money from school to buy him one.  He says no because I need it to help pay for my hospital bills so they don't mess up my credit.  I love that guy; he's the least selfish person I know.

Anywaaaaaaay, I'm rambling.  I'm so tired and I feel like I've been awake for days.  I haven't even figured out what pictures I'm going to put in this post yet, I'm just trying to fill up enough space so it can be considered a proper post!

Okay, I just realized I have no pictures edited and I really don't feel like doing it right now.  I know I haven't posted a real picture of myself for several reasons that I'm way too tired to get in to right now, but I figured now is a good time.  Here is a crappy bathroom mirror picture in bad lighting taken with an iPod the one time I'm wearing my glasses (I always wear my contacts).  I like this picture because my face looks thin (it really isn't) and my hair looks decent (it normally doesn't).  I'm also not wearing any makeup but the picture is such crappy quality that you wouldn't be able to tell anyway.  Plus, blurry pictures make anyone look better.  So this is what you guys get for now.


Okay I'm at the point of extreme tiredness where everything feels like a not real.  This post probably doesn't make any sense and I probably will completely regret it tomorrow. Oh well.

7 comments:

  1. Nice rambling post. I like that you included a picture of yourself, it's nice to know who's behind the blog. :) You're very pretty and lucky too, to have such an awesome boyfriend hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Jessi!!!!!!! I've only known your eyes and lips til now. hahahahaha Me= jealous of your hair. You know i am in the annoying stage of growing out a super short haircut? I reached a milestone recently...I am able to put it into a pony tail. The pony tail is only about an inch long, but it still makes it! ahahah You are super cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see your whole face, I feel like I know who I'm talking to now! Your hair is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vijaya- Thank you! but I blame the picture. It is overly and unnecessarily flattering.

    @frugalspender19- Thank you! I AM lucky. He's the best.

    @Maribeth- I've always been afraid to cut my hair short. Actually I'm too afraid to do anything with my hair but keep it super long and one length. And yay for being able to have a ponytail now!

    @Robyn- Yeah, I don't connect as much with people on their blogs when you I know what they look like. So I figured it was about time, even though I was scared. And my hair is normally not amazeballs, it's just long. It's wavy and puffy and has crazy fly-aways, but I straightened it this day so it was behaving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, pretty lady don't be show, you are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever seen your face on your blog before! You should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...