Friday, September 16, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!

Since school has started I have been extremely short on time. But that hadn't stopped me from buying more stuff, although I am trying to be better about my spending habits. I've actually swatched quite a few of my orders, but haven't gotten around to editing and writing the reviews.  So I just thought I would show you guys some indie companies I'll be reviewing in the coming [insert random amount of time here]. Yeah, can't give you an exact time frame as I don't even know myself.

Concrete Minerals

Evil Shades

My Pretty Zombie

One Hand Washes the Other

RockABetty Beauty


So, sopefully I stop being a lazy ass and get these reviews posted soon. I'm not going to buy anything else until I get through my backlog! Haha, yeah right.


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

9 comments:

  1. Whoa. That's a lot of reviews coming our way. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your reviews! I also have a crap ton but don't have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your order from Concrete looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it :) I just placed an order with OHWTO so I'm excited to hear what you think! I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing swatches! The colors look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see the reviews and swatches on these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh. IT won't let me comment on my google account:

    I can't wait to see the swatches and reviews! They look amazing!

    Check out my blogs:
    www.fabulousfruitface.blogspot.com
    www.mangosandcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all the Evil Shades pretties! ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...