Monday, September 19, 2011

FOTD: Jaded

I've been so lazy lately with my makeup and it makes me sad! I guess when it comes to waking up early to do more intricate eye looks so sleeping later, sleep always wins. Which makes for me being a boring blogger. The red and black eye from the other day was probably the most interesting thing you will ever see me do. For example, I have worn Estee Lauder's Precious Jade creme shadow about 4 out of the last 5 times I have worn makeup. the other time I wore a Benefit creme shadow, so not much improvement there. I love creme shadows because I can just slap them on and it takes me roughly 15 seconds. Seconds count when I'm trying to sleep as late as possible!

So here is one of my looks I did with Precious Jade.


Eyes:

  •  Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadowcreme in Precious Jade on lids and below lower lash line
  • Benefit Creaseless Creme eyeshadow in Platinum to highlight
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Envy in crease
  • Urban Decay Baked eyeliner on upper lash line
  • Urban Decay Bourbon eyeliner on waterline
  • A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
  • Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
Face:
  • Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
  • Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Cheeks
  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance blush
Lips
  • Sleek Pout Polish Tinted Lip Conditioner in Sugar May


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

8 comments:

  1. LIKE. Love greens looks... especially a lovely smokey green shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and gold look so great on you! You should get Stila Smudge Stick in Koi. It's a beautiful gold liner and it's only $5 on Sephora's site.

    If doing makeup takes up a lot of time, do what I do: plan the day's look the night before, take out all the makeup you'll be using and leave it in one spot (or put it in a basket/bowl) so you won't have to think about what you want to wear. It saves me a ton of time in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've been following your blog all summer and I've finally started mine. I would love for you to check it out (https://lacquerbuzz.blogspot.com). Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the liner versus the eyeshadow color. The liner is so pretty and the green is so beautiful on you! Also: sleep versus makeup... Sleep always wins for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love the gold with the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contrast of the gold liner against the green. :) I've been meaning to try those Estee Lauder cream shadows forever, but I think all the exciting shades might've been discontinued here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love what you've done with Baked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...