Thursday, September 1, 2011

Random NOTD: Cult Nails My Kind of Cool Aid Under Orly Winter Wonderland

So, I'm still sick, fever, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing... all that fun crap. I took a 4 and a half hour nap today (well, once again, yesterday, by the time this posts) and I'm already ready for bed again at 8 pm. I don't want to ruin my perfect record of a post every day since I started blogging, so I dragged myself off the couch and away from my Iron Chef America marathon to write this post.

I wore this a few weeks ago and I really liked it. Orly Winter Wonderland is one of my favorite layering polishes ever. I reaaaaally want to go lay back down, so just pictures after this!





Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Feel better soon lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telepathically sending you chicken soup. Which isn't very useful since it's not physical, but the thought is there. ;) Hope you feel better soon (garlic and chicken soup, I promise!) and adorable pairing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination.
    I reckon sleep can fix anything, so make sure you keep getting lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh very pretty! I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Winter Wonderland is gorgeous! It looks like it would look nice over anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...