Friday, September 30, 2011

FOTD: I'm Officially Obsessed With Green Eyeshadow

Yes, I am officially obsessed with green eyeshadow. Specifically Estee Lauder's Precious Shade cream shadow. I think I've used it the past 9 times out of the 10 that I've worn makeup. Which makes for some boring and repetitive posts. But frankly my dears, I don't give a damn. ;) (Love that book. Yes, BOOK!)


Eyes:

  •  Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadowcreme in Precious Jade on lids
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Envy on lid
  • MAC Old Gold pigment dusted on and above the crease
  • Physician's Formula Eye Definer eyeliner on upper lash line
  • MAC Pure Show on upper lash line as well
  • A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
  • Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
Face:
  • Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
  • Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
  • Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
Cheeks
  • Estee Lauder Radiant Peach blush
Lips
  • Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipstick in 511B
  • Kiss My Sass lipgloss in Summer Lovin'


Does anyone else have any recently developed makeup obsessions?

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Love this with the gold on the top! Obsessed with either cream blushes or wearing lipsticks as cream blushes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love those cream shadows from Estee Lauder. They're really underrated IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the green eye look. By the way I've been meaning to ask where you find the empty glass nail polish bottles you use to make your franken-polishes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lahhhhve the gold sheen and olive-y liner <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I really like the lips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. green eye + pink lip combo is winning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh keep it up with the gold and green! They certainly are very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...