So I went from having zero Zoya polishes to having 14 seemingly overnight. Being entrenched in the nail blogging community I forget that buying more than 1 or 2 polishes once a year or so is highly unusual for most people. Heck, P.P.O.D. (Pre-Polish-Obsession Days) 14 polishes used to be more than I owned total, not just of one brand. Also, before I knew better I threw out all the colors I had that were not nudes or pinks in a fit of color hating rage. I'm so mad I did this... old school Sinfuls, Streetwears, and Sally Hansen polishes all gone. The only colors I have left from my childhood are some ugly frosty mauves my grandma gave me. Ugh! Oh well, I guess eBay has to be good for something.
I really wish I could have swatched all of these, but I'm just starting out blogging and I'm TERRIBLE at swatching. I was able to swatch two before I got frustrated and gave up. I'll post those later. for now, here ar some bottle pics.
First Row: Tiffany, Lola, Adina, Savita, Valerie, Casey
Back Row: Shawn, Ivanka, Edyta, Crystal, Kotori, Kelly, Ki, Loredana
|Zoya Tiffany and Lola|
- Tiffany is a peachy-pink metallic shimmer with gold flecks. The gold flecks show up much more prominently in real life.
- Lola is a neon hot pink with a blue shimmer flash. Unfortunately the blue flash isn't showing up in this picture, but it is very visible in real life.
|Zoya Adina, Savita, Valerie, and Casey|
- Adina is an almost frosty looking purple with a strong green duochrome.
- Savita is matte blue leaning purple with tons of pink shimmer. This is gorgeous with a top coat.
- Valerie is a reddish purple metallic base with golden copper shimmer flecks. Once again the gold flecks are not showing up in the picture.
- Casey is a vampy, blackened purpley red.
|Zoya Ivanka, Shawn, and Edyta|
- Ivanka is blueish emerald green base with grassy green shimmer flecks.
- Shawn is dirtied yellow green creme.
- Edyta is a dark forrest green base with lots of golden and green shimmer flecks.
|Zoya Crystal and Kotori|
- Crystal is a light blue shimmer with golden metallic flecks.
- Kotori is a sapphire blue in a blackened blue base.
|Zoya Kelly, Ki, and Loredana|
- Kelly is stormy, purple tinted gray creme.
- Ki looks like an oil slick in a bottle. It is a dark base with a purple and green duochrome.
- Loredana is a matte charcoal with multicolored shimmer. The colored shimmer is not very apparent without a topcoat.
- Zoya polishes retail for $8 on their website. They offer free shipping on orders over $55.
- Zoya is also available as select salons. Use their salon and spa finder tool to fine one near you.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night/whatever!