Friday, March 18, 2011

China Glaze Rated Holographic

I've been *meaning* to start a blog for awhile now.  but I know it's a HUGE undertaking that takes lots of time and effort.  I've always known I wanted to do it for the right reasons, but I wasn't sure if I had the dedication.  Well, I recently acquired tons of free time, so the perfect time to start a blog was born.

These swatches are probably about a year and a half old.  I told you that I've been thinking about this for a long time.

With the disappointing release of Tronica, China Glaze fans are really starting to appreciate how awesome the Kaleidoscope and OMG! collections really were.

Rated Holographic is from the Kaleidoscope collection.  While these polishes aren't nearly as prized as the ones from OMG!, I really enjoy them.  Versus the linear holo particles from OMG! these have a more scattered holo effect.  Rated holographic is a mauve peachy-pink.  It is a nice juxtaposition of a work-appropriate color with the bling-tastic nature of a holographic.

This is 3 coats.

Rated Holographic in weak natural light

 Rated Holographic in strong sun


Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night/whatever!

2 comments:

  1. I love this one too. I just wish I had bought the whole collection while it was still available!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...