Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello! And a Revlon 40% off haul

Hey everyone!  This is a first post on a new blog so I know that no one will read this (except maybe in the future when my blog is super successful and we all go back to the begining to look at my crappy pictures and see how far i have come, haha!).

I originally meant for this to be a nail polish blog, but I've grown and widened my horizons and am now equally obsessed with makeup.  I do not discriminate between drugstore and higher end brands and just use what works for him.  However, I am pretty cheap and love getting the most for my money so most of my big "hauls" are drugstore makeup.

This week at Walgreens Revlon cosmetics are 40% off (excluding Colorburst).  Oh, I just thought of something!


*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*

ALWAYS ask the Beauty Advisor if they have any coupons.  A lot of the time they have them behind the counter.  I asked mine and she happened to have Revlon coupons for $1 off! 

/END ANNOUNCEMENT

So, in addition to the 40% off, each item was also $1 off.  But since you get $3 dollars off your next purchase when you spend $10 on Revlon, I was able to split my purchase into two and got $3 MORE dollars off the second half.  I got all the following for about $25 including tax when it retails for over $60 with tax.  Yay saving money!

Revlon haul with flash

Revlon haul under regular light bulb (no flash)
I bought the following items:

  • Revlon Cream Blush in 09 Rosy Glow
  • Revlon Cream Blush in 18 Berry Flirtatious
  • Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in 020 Pink Light
  • Revlon Nail Polish (scented) in 370 Not So Blueberry
  • Revlon top Speed Nail polish in 650 Sugar Plum 
  • Revlon Nail Polish (scented) in 330 Grape Icy
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac (this was not eligible for the 40%, but it was on special for $4.99 plus I was able to use the coupon for an additional $1.00 off)
Putting all the swatches in this post would make it ridiculously long, so I'll add them later.

Thank you to anyone who decides to read this!  Wow, I'm only 1 post into my blogging adventure and I'm already exhausted!  This is a lot of work!

Have a great day/night/whatever!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...