I originally meant for this to be a nail polish blog, but I've grown and widened my horizons and am now equally obsessed with makeup. I do not discriminate between drugstore and higher end brands and just use what works for him. However, I am pretty cheap and love getting the most for my money so most of my big "hauls" are drugstore makeup.
This week at Walgreens Revlon cosmetics are 40% off (excluding Colorburst). Oh, I just thought of something!
*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*
ALWAYS ask the Beauty Advisor if they have any coupons. A lot of the time they have them behind the counter. I asked mine and she happened to have Revlon coupons for $1 off!
So, in addition to the 40% off, each item was also $1 off. But since you get $3 dollars off your next purchase when you spend $10 on Revlon, I was able to split my purchase into two and got $3 MORE dollars off the second half. I got all the following for about $25 including tax when it retails for over $60 with tax. Yay saving money!
|Revlon haul with flash|
|Revlon haul under regular light bulb (no flash)|
- Revlon Cream Blush in 09 Rosy Glow
- Revlon Cream Blush in 18 Berry Flirtatious
- Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in 020 Pink Light
- Revlon Nail Polish (scented) in 370 Not So Blueberry
- Revlon top Speed Nail polish in 650 Sugar Plum
- Revlon Nail Polish (scented) in 330 Grape Icy
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac (this was not eligible for the 40%, but it was on special for $4.99 plus I was able to use the coupon for an additional $1.00 off)
Thank you to anyone who decides to read this! Wow, I'm only 1 post into my blogging adventure and I'm already exhausted! This is a lot of work!
Have a great day/night/whatever!