So I decided to go swatch some eye shadows to take my mind off of fasting but my brain is one-track and can't be derailed. I was busily swatching away at my little desk and I heard one of my dogs drinking water from his water bowl. I got jealous... of my dog... drinking water from a dog bowl. I need help. So I cheated and had a sip of water. Not from the dog bowl of course!
Anyway... on topic. Everyone always talks about the Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes that the single shadows are often overlooked. The colors are nothing wild, they are more staple colors, but at $1.99 they are worth picking up. Make sure to be on the look out for sales. I bought all my single eyeshadows at Walgreens when they had a 50% off Wet n Wild sale.
I have all but 2 of the colors- Sugar, a shimmery white and Brulee, a matte light nude.
- 252B Nutty- a taupey light brown shimmer
- 245B Lagoon- a slighty sheer medium blue shimmer
- 255B Penny- a coppery coral with gold shimmer
- 256B Envy- a forest green shimmer
- 257A Kitten- a sheer lavender purple shimmer
All of these are swatched dry on bare skin. No primer.
|Picture taken in full sun|
|Picture is blurred to show shimmer.|
- Most have great pigmentation
- Soft texture
- Small, portable packaging
- As good quality as some higher end brands at a much lower price
- Some colors are more sheer
- A relatively small range of colors and finishes
- $1.99 at all drugstores and grocery stores that carry Wet n Wild products
- Walgreens website
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!