Thursday, September 22, 2011

Holographic Royal Blue- SpectraFlair Franken

I love creating nail polish frankens. It really satisfies my need for a creative outlet that doesn't take a period of days to complete. I get bored with hobbies quickly, so I need something I can do fast and this certainly does it for me. Especially when making nail polishes as awesome as holos!

This was 2 coats with base and top coats.


This is my least holographic franken, but the effect is still there. Plus I absolutely love the color.


To make this I used 1/2 Revlon Royal, 1/4 Wet n Wild Blue Moon, 1/4 TKB Glamour Base (for glittery frankens), and a few tiny scoops of SpectraFlair.


The color in the shade isn't nearly as cool because you need light to see the holo effect, but I still like it.



Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

6 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! I am really getting the frankening itch, but I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It's perfect for when you want something sparkly but not slap-you-in-the-face sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it creepy to say your hands are like, perfect?! Because they totally are. Your cuticles are perfectly shaped and not peeling and your nails are an even length. I haz jealousy. xD

    Also I love your franken polishes. They are so pretty and complex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing blue. I just love it! You should be proud of this awesome franken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! When you mix different brands of polish, how does it affect the overall formulation?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...