Saturday, September 3, 2011

Computer Mishaps and a Doggie Picture

So my graphics card decided to die last night as I was about to write my post for today. It was too late for my boyfriend to mess with it and he works today and won't be home until 8:30 am tomorrow, so I'm stuck with nothing to post. I've had my computer for nearly 7 years and while it still functions well (it was custom built, not one of those shitty slopped together things with integrated graphics from Walmart. I learned my lesson against those a looooooong time ago). So maybe this means I can get a new computer! Haha, more than likely I'll just be getting my graphics card replaced with the sometimes-functioning one from my boyfriend's old computer. Until then, I'm stuck on his computer with no pictures, but of what I already have on my flickr account. And this damn cold or whatever it is I have is lingering like an unwanted houseguest, and it's annoying.

So until I get everything figured out, here is a picture of my dogs with their tongues out. If I have already posted this, I apologize. Actually I'm not sorry; it's damn cute and you guys need to see it again!


7 comments:

  1. I love that you got a picture with all three of their tongues out...so cute!! Hope you're able to get your computer sorted out tomorrow without too much trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two pugs, too.

    They are little people in fur suits with so much pugitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWW i think pugs are adorable!
    i love tounge pics i have a few of Twinkie with his out to. theyre hilarious!!! ;P

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your graphics card! 7 Years is a solid run time though. Good things you built the machine yourself - that's always the way to do it. And your puppies are soooooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW, the puppies are too cute! Since the untimely and sudden death of my good friend Laptop, I have ALSO learned my lesson about purchasing electronic items from Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...