Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fyrinnae Eyeshadow Swatches

Ugh, so my boyfriend hasn't had time to mess with my computer yet. He's a firefighter and he had to work overtime because they had a huge apartment complex fire. Luckily everyone made it out alive and his captain even managed to rescue a dog!

When going through my flickr account I found these Fyrinnae swatches that I hadn't posted yet. And for good reason, too. They're pretty crappy and I was planning on re-swatching them. They don't show a fraction of how awesome these shadows are.  But here they are anyway and hopefully I'll get around to swatching them again (and better!) soon.

These are all the mini jars. They're mostly 1/3 teaspoon and are only $2.00. The minis from of the Acane Magic shadows are also $2.00 but have 1/4 teaspoon.


From left- Arcane Magic:Evocation, Arcane Magic: Trickery, Atomic Afterglow, Bamboo Revolution, Damn Paladins, Digital Faerie, Equality
From left- Herbivore, Marshmallow Puffs, Meerkat, Mischief Makers, Polar Bear, Sea Otter, Winter Again

Top row:Arcane Magic:Evocation, Arcane Magic: Trickery, Atomic Afterglow, Bamboo Revolution, Damn Paladins, Digital Faerie, Equality

Bottom row: Herbivore, Marshmallow Puffs, Meerkat, Mischief Makers, Polar Bear, Sea Otter, Winter Again




Fyrinnae is closed fairly frequently, so if you're lucky enough to find them open, you better pounce! You can purchase from their website- http://www.fyrinnae.com/


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE their shadows! I only have Te Amo, but those purples are screaming my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Fyrinnae makeup! The colors look so stunning and pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Fyrinnae! :) They are sooooo difficult to photograph though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... *drool* Oh man I need more Fyrinnae!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I have about a third of these. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swatches! I hauled from Fyrinnae awhile ago and I did not get a single shadow that you did! Strange....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...