So I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this blush, especially since I'm blush obsessed at the moment. So does the blush meet my expectations? Lets find out!
The 4 gold hearts are just an over spray. It is super glittery, but wipes off easily. I just wiped mine off with a cotton ball.
Here is the blush with the over spray wiped off.
|Taken in the sun|
The color is a very pretty and flattering pinky coral shimmer. On pale skin you need to make sure not too apply too much because it is very easy to overdo. For this cheek swatch I actually had to wash it off and reapply because I put waaay too much the first time. This is still more blush than I usually wear, but I wanted to clearly show the color. The eye shadows are by Persephone Minerals and are from this post.
- Great pigmentation
- Cute design
- Overly-glittery gold spray wipes off easily
- Good price if you can find it for $14
- Non-powdery texture that blends well
- Need to be careful not to apply too much on fair skin
- Limited edition item and can be difficult to find
- I bought mine at my local Sephora store. Ask you SA to see if they have any in stock.
- If you really HAVE to have it I've seen them on eBay.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!