This is a continuation of this post right hurr. Right now until the end of May Wet n Wild lipsticks, eye liners, lip liners, brow pencils, and nail polishes that are normally $0.99 are on sale for $0.69. I figured this was the perfect time to develop a fascination with lipsticks. Might as well start small right? I did almost buy a Dior Addict lipstick at Sephora the other day. But I don't think I'm quite ready to make the jump from paying 69 cents to paying $28 just yet.
So how to we feel about a little lipstick swatch spam? I had bought and swatched 7 lipsticks for this post but I waited so long to post it them I have since bought another. So here are 8 (!) lipsticks, swatches, and lip swatches. My lips hurt so bad after swatching this many!
The colors are (Wet n Wild name/description followed by my own):
- 516C (Sunset Peach)- orangey peach frosty shimmer
- 528A (Pink Ice)- light pink frosty shimmer
- 553B (Taj Mauve-Hal)- rosy pink frosty shimmer
- 511B (Nouveau Pink)- bright, almost hot pink, creme
- 520E (Hot Paris Pink)- bright pink-red creme
- 519A (Hot Red)- cherry red creme
- 509A (Cinnamon)- pin-up red creme
- 525D (Retro Pink)- cool, lavender-toned pink shimmer
|Taken outside in direct sunlight|
|Taken outside in ambient light|
|516C Sunset Peach|
|528A Pink Ice|
|553B Taj Mauve-Hal|
|511B Nouveau Pink|
|520E Hot Paris Pink|
|519A Hot Red|
|Lipstick in 525D|
|525D Retro Pink|
- Untilthe end of May the lipsticks are $0.69 at Walgreens stores. At all other locations that carry Wet n Wild they sell for $0.99.
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!