I am hosting a giveaway (sponsored by Cinnamon Cosmetics and Team Pink Eye, not Susan G Komen) to help raise money for research. Other blogs are hosting giveaways as well, so keep reading to see how you can enter them all.
Here is what you can win- a four piece eyeshadow collection from Cinnamon Cosmetics. According to the owner, Candace, "I'll be giving away "The Sirens Collection" which includes the colors Audrey, Bettie, Lana and Julie. The colors are a collection of pinks and purples all inspired by Hollywood sirens. A portion of the proceeds from the sales of these eye shadows go to benefit the Susan G Komen Foundation through Team Pink Eye all year long."
- What you could win- A special awareness eyeshadow collection, called The Sirens, from Cinnamon Cosmetics, pictured above (pictures courtesy of Cinnamon Cosmetics).
- How to enter- You must go to the Team Pink Eye page on the Susan G Komen website and donate at least $5 (Click here to be taken to the donation page). This one donation will allow you to enter all giveaways this week. You then comment on this blog post stating that you donated and give the email address you used to donate. *IMPORTANT* You will need to donate under the name you you will be commenting under so that the those in charge of this project can verify your donation. Now you are free to go comment and enter giveaways on other blogs. (Click here to see a list of other blogs participating in the project this week. Some might not be updated with their posts yet, so keep checking back throughout the day).
- How long you have to enter- Giveaways will run from the time they are posted until 10 PM CST Sunday October 30th.
- Additional information- You will not be contacted by me if you win the giveaway, but by one of the ladies in charge of Team Pink Eye. Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email in the next few days after the giveaways end.
I was really excited about the pink makeup look I was planning for this post, but then I got sick and wasn't able to do it. So I have something else for you guys instead. I absolutely love pink eyeshadow and indie makeup companies, so I wanted to share my favorite pink eyeshadows I own from indie companies. All of the below are swatched over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy.
1. Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics- Dusty Rose
2. Detrivore Cosmetics- Death Valley
3. Detrivore Cosmetics- Sexualis
4. Evil Shades- Phyrra's Fantasy
5. Kiss My Sass Cosmetics- Tea Rose
6. My Pretty Zombie- My Pretty Zombie Eyeshadow (same name as company)
7. Pollen Cosmetics- Future Sunrise
8. My Pretty Zombie- MnG #1
9. My Pretty Zombie- MnG #2
10. My Pretty Zombie- MnG #3
11. Persephone Minerals- Mars Crystal Power
12. Persephone Minerals- Pink Sugar Heart Attack
13. RockABettyBeauty- Cupcake Not A Muffin
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!