Hmm, what else? Oh! I'm terrible for not mentioning this before, but I'm participating in a blogging project to raise money and awareness for breast cancer called Project Pink Eye. Every Friday in October different blogs will showcase pink looks and many are hosting giveaways also. To enter the giveaways you just have to donate a minimum of $5 to support breast cancer research and comment on the blogs who have giveaways you want to enter. For a better explanation on the project and to check out the blogs involved, click here.
The other day I was feeling more bold than usual so I busted out the metallic eye shadow and went with a darker lip than normal. The "African Queen" part of the title refers to the name of the NYX lipgloss.
- MAC Surf the Ocean Crushed Metallic Pigments Silver on lid
- MAC Surf the Ocean Crushed Metallic Pigments in crease
- Urban Decay Zero on upper lash line
- A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Revlon Barely Blushing Creme Blush in Precious Coral
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in African Queen
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!