Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed Swatches

Ack, I'm so sleepy. I took a four hour "nap" yesterday and I'm still sleepy.

Finger Paints is a brand that is sold at Sally Beauty Supply. I think their polishes are fairly underrated, probably because of their limited availablitliy. I bought this one, even though I don't care much for neautrals, but I loved the coppery bronze shimmer with the cool taupe base. This one is really hard to get a good picture of. In the sun the shimmer turns gold and the base looks more greenish brown, but most of the time it looks more like the first picture. And the copper shimmer is a lot more visible in real life.  I really love this polish. This polish and my friend Maribeth have both contributed to my new appreciation for neutral polishes. The only thing is that this polish has perhaps the dumbest name ever, due to the dashes- Warm He-Art-Ed. For me, I want to read the last part as "He Farted." But that is because I have the sense of humor of a 11 year old boy.

Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed in the shade
Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed in the sun
Finger Paints Warm He-Art-Ed with flash

Available:
  • Retails for $4.99 (or $4.49 with Sally Beauty Club Card) from Sally Beauty. You can purchase this color from their website here.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

6 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty colour for nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an...interesting? color.. It is very pretty in natural light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a darker version of Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I'd buy something that neutral- it might make my nails look like they were part of my hands. Then again, I got this weird pinkish-white once which made my nails look like they were dipped in house paint. So who knows what I'll buy ;) I'll have to go to a Sally's and see what they have for makeup. I've never been inside one and there's a few around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite surprised by this color because in the bottle at the store it looked so incredibly bland! I'm bummed I passed on it now. I think I'm going to have to go back and get it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...