Thursday, April 21, 2011

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso on cheeks

Hello everyone!  I was wearing Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso today and I realized I had only done an arm swatch in my original review (here) and never showed it on my face.  It is a very natural looking blush on me and would probably work more as a highlighter on darker skin tones.  So if you are very fair and are looking for a nice blush this one is for you.  My cheeks are naturally pretty pink and I like how the peach tones in this sort of mask the pink instead of enhancing it and making me look like I have a fever or a sunburn.




Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

1 comment:

  1. I love your eyeshadow in this picture as well! What is it, do you remember?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...