Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 2: Shopping My Stash for Untried Polish- Sation Grey Opal

I started a new series last week where I go through my fairly large nail polish stash and actually wear polishes that I've bought and never used.

Last week I wore Diamond Cosmetics' Tropical Dream, which I had for over a year before I finally wore it!

I also bought this one over a year ago.  This was one of the few times I bought a polish without seeing any swatches first.  The bottle picture on the e-tailer I bought it from, Transdesign, wasn't even that interesting.  It was the name alone that drew me in.  Plus, the polish was only $1.39 and I figured it was worth a shot.  I remember being impressed when I saw the bottle because it was even better than I had hoped.  I bought it along with about 20 other polishes, so this one got filed away into my Helmer where I forgot about it until right now.

Sation Grey Opal is a light, cool, almost blue, grey with contrasting pink shimmer.

This was 3 coats with base and top coat.

Taken in the sun
I hate always having to say this, but the contrasting pink shimmer is a lot more apparent in real life!  These pictures make it look sort of frosty; it really isn't!

Taken in the shade

Available:

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...