Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Nails with China Glaze Fortune Teller

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to wear my Halloween nail polish the week before Halloween. I haven't worn China Glaze's Fortune Teller in at least year and forgot how much I love it. It's the perfect Halloween polish and one of my favorite from China Glaze. In fact, it was my first China Glaze ever. I remember going in to Sally Beauty Supply just to get it like 5 months after my nail polish obsession began. I just wish it hadn't been limited edition!

My nails still aren't in great condition, but I love this polish so much I had to share.

China Glaze Fortune Teller
Fortune Teller is famous for how amazing it looks matte. It is actually my favorite way to wear it.

China Glaze Fortune Teller
I've seen Fortune Teller on eBay for around $10, so if you really love the color it might be worth it.


Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

9 comments:

  1. You are so right, Jessie! This color looks great as a matte.

    My nail polish addiction began this year...around April or so, and I'm up to over 50 bottles now. Not anywhere near other collections, but not bad for 6 months. The fun part is trying to play catch-up and get all of those coveted shades from previous collections. This might just be another to add to the pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God I've wanted that polish for ages! It looks so beautiful, and absolutely fabulous matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I love how it has different sizes of glitter within it, and you're right-- it looks incredible matte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a mad polish girl, but I'm heading to ebay right now to find this. Best polish I've seen in a long time, thanks for showing me both ways to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love black and orange together - I just love orange all the time! It looks super awesome matte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is spectacular. I love it matified too. I need to get my hands on it!! Happy halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat colour! It does look pretty cool matte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures of it mattified so I put a link in my post. Hope that's cool! Just send me a message if not and I'll remove it. Well done, it looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...