Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ghosts of Manicures Past Pt. 2

My nails have been giving me so much trouble lately. I've been taking Biotin for awhile now and I don't think it has helped. Well, may nails anyway. My hair is looking pretty good! I just had to chop my nails off again because one broke (painfully) low. So to commemorate my nails in their former glory, here is another installment of Ghosts of Manicures Past. Or, I throw old pictures up because I'm lazy/my current nails look like shit.
OPI Who the Shrek Are You? sun
Zoya Adina
Barielle Elle's Spell
American Apparel Mount Royal
OPI Austin-tatious Turquois
NYX Girl Collection Noir with China Glaze 5 Golden Rings and Golden Enchantment
Milani Hi-Tech
Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

4 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look fab! My thumb nails always tear about halfway down; I'm so careless with them but gosh it's so frustrating too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle's Spell.... what a perfect fall nail! OMG! But I'm really just obsessing over Austin-Turquoise- so bright! Please, you can post old pics ALL DAY. I just like the pretty colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of these but my favourite has to be Mount Royal; if I saw that in the bottle I probably wouldn't even give it a second glance but it looks totally awesome on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want Elle's Spell! I can't find a single flakie nail polish anywhere I look for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...