Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Back! (Sorta)

I have my first "real" post scheduled to be posted tomorrow! It isn't anything fancy, just some happy spring green nails, but it's a start. I still don't have my camera, most of my nail polish or most of my makeup, but I'm making do with what I have (I'm dreading driving back to my old home to get my things... ugh). ANYWAYS, I will be posting sporadically when the urge strikes, but the urge is definitely returning... which makes me happy.  Are things looking up for me? I hope so. I have a job interview tomorrow that I'm afraid to even mention in fear of jinxing it. It's for a part time supervisor position at an Estee Lauder makeup counter and I want it so badly! Oh well, even if I don't get it, at least I have had my first interview and got the ball rolling.

Just so this isn't  a picture-less post, here is a picture of my precious chubby little baby girl sleeping on the window sill.  She normally has the cute curled pug tail, but when she sleeps it straightens out.


She recently discovered that windows let you see things outside without actually having to be outside! Haha. This window is about 4 1/2 feet of the ground so I had to lift her up there. She spend about 15 minutes making angry "guffing" noises at cars driving by before she got tired and took a nap. She is decidedly too chubby for the window sill but that didn't stop her.

Ohhh, do you guys use Pinterest? I've been using it quite a bit lately. It's awesome for keeping track of things that catch my eye and usually immediately forget about.  Here is my Pinterest link- http://pinterest.com/jessilpp/. Link me your Pinterest account in the comments so I can follow you!  If you need an invite, just email me and I'll send you one.

Oh, I wanted to thank everyone who has left me such positive and uplifting comments. It's overwhelming to me that so many people I don't even know in "real" life care so much. You guys really are the best. I can't even begin to express how much it has helped. I love you all. Thank you.

19 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you're back =D It's actually sort of weird, I was honest to God just thinking about you today and wondering how you were. Then I logged into blogger and saw this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! It's good to see you back too after your own little break. It's a sign! Here I am! Haha.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of you today :) YAY, YOU ARE BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back! I do exist! Nutella for everyone! Is that still a thing?

      Delete
  4. Yay! So glad you are coming back even if it's sporadic. Your puppy in the windows is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! I'm excited. I really feel like I'm making progress, even if they are baby steps. :) I love that pug; I think my craziness rubs off on her. Either that or hers on me!

      Delete
  5. Awww, yay! Happy post :) The puppy in the window is just making my morning, soooo adorable! My blogging interest comes and goes with my other hobbies. I think a big part of it for me is who I am enjoying them with - I have no friends IRL who will giggle about MU the same way bloggers do. So I have been doing other things with friends instead of spending time alone in my bathroom, haha. Glad you see you're back and GOOD LUCK on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dogs; my life would be so incomplete without them. Haha, that makes us bloggers sound so sad... spending time alone in our bathrooms playing with makeup. It's probably good I don't have any "real life" friends who are as obsessed with makeup as I am, as I get enough enabling from you guys online as it is!

      Delete
  6. I love pugssssss <3 If you like pugs and nail polish check out one of my fav blogs!!! www.lilsmugpug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the link! Pugs and nail polish are my two favorites. :)

      Delete
  7. I am so glad to see you coming back!! I check frequently too see how you're doing! Love the chubby puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your comment on my recent post and I was like WAIT, really?! I am so happy you're posting again- welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...