Sunday, March 20, 2011

Zoya Loredana and Savita

I really like matte polishes.  Specifically matte polishes with shimmer.  I usually only wear them when I'm running short on time and God forbid people see me with the same mani twice!  After a day I will usually slap a top coat on 'em and that is where they really shine.

I have two matte polishes from Zoya, Loredana and Savita.  I've really been lemming Posh, a matte shimmery red, but it doesn't look like they sell it anymore. Noooo!

On to the swatches! (Please excuse the amateur quality of my swatching.  It's harder than it seems!)


Zoya Loredana

This is 3 coats.  The first coat is disappointingly sheer; I didn't think it would be able to build to opacity.  but, 3 coats is perfect.  It isn't as matte as the next polish I'll show you, Savita, and takes longer to dry, but it is very beautiful.  You can even see the multicolored shimmer.


Zoya Loredana with top coat (Seche Vite)

Wow, look how shimmery and beautiful it is with top coat!  For some reason the teal sparkle was showing the most, but on the nail other colors are visible also.



Zoya Savita

Ugh, I didn't so such a good job with this one.  Plus I dinged my middle finger.  Sorry!  Ignore my misshapen index finger and the random bits of cotton ball fuzz!  This color dries really fast and has a much more flat finish that Loredana.  This is 3 coats.  If you are careful you may be able to get away with 2.


Zoya Savita with top coat (Seche Vite)

Top coat make the pink shimmer really apparent.  I definitely recommend this polish!


Available:

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...