Thursday, March 24, 2011

NARS Purple Rain (and something fun)

NARS Purple Rain was my first high end nail polish.  I kept seeing pictures of it over and over on blogs loved it, but there was NO WAY I was going to pay $16 for one nail polish (Hm, it looks like they raised the price to $17 recently).  But maybe you can guess by the fact that this post is called Purple Rain that I caved.  I still don't own that many high end nail polishes; I don't really see the need to when there are so many cheaper brands that are just as good, if not better like China Glaze and Orly.  But still, Purple Rain is one of the prettiest polishes I own.

Stick around to the end and I'll show you something THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!  Well, maybe not, but it is pretty.

Purple Rain is a blackened  red-toned purple with pink and purple shimmer.  This was 2 coats and no top coat.

Purple Rain in full sun


NOW FOR THE EXTRA PRETTINESS!

1 coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over NARS Purple Rain!

Full sun


Outside in the shade
See? Aren't you glad you stuck around?  I told you it was pretty.  I wish Hidden Treasure was still available and east to find.  Oh well, at least I have a back up!


Available:

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...