So, my job is still going well. Which is surprising since I've pretty much hated every job I've ever had. I think I just like it because it gives me a break from thinking about how miserable I am, haha. You know things are bad when WORKING gives you a break. Anyway, here is some makeup I wore to work one day last week. Wow, this post is epically depressing. Which kinda makes me laugh. I'm so weird.
- L'Oreal HiP duo in Brazen (lighter purple) on lid
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush on lid over the purple
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Perpetual Purple in crease
- L'Oreal HiP duo in Brazen (dark matte purple) on water line
- Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Delinquent to line upper and lower lash lines
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Black on lashes
- Urban Decay Buck on eyebrows
- Revlon New Complexion makeup in Ivory Beige
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish blush in Naive
- Wet n Wild Megashield lipcolor in Within These Adobe Walls
- Jordana LOL gloss in BTW
Hopefully I can be happy again soon. I mean, I have to right?