Friday, November 16, 2012

Nubar Reclaim Swatches (Green Holo!)

Nubar Reclaim may look a little familiar to you if you read my last post. It was the polish I was wearing in the picture holding the palette. Now this is a polish I've wanted for years. 3 years, 5 months, and 4 days to be exact. Which is the date I read about the Going Green collection from Nubar at Scrangie's blog. And was this polish ever worth the wait! It's green and it's holo; what more is there to say? My only regret is that I waited this long!

This was 2 coats with base and top coat.

Nubar Reclaim
This polish doesn't have the most intense holo effect, but it is visible. Typically holos ship easily on me, but this wore really well. I'm in love with formula on the 3 Nubar polishes that I've worn.

Nubar Reclaim
Nubar Reclaim
Nubar Reclaim

I love this polish and i think it's one every polish fanatic needs in their collection. Even in the 3 and a half years this polish has been out, it still seems pretty unique. I'm not sure I've seen another holographic green polish exactly like this. I bought this polish on Amazon for $5.49 with free shipping. Not bad considering Nubar polishes retail for $8 on their website and you still have to pay shipping.

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I was distracted before and now even more so. Adding it to my Amazon Wish List asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted this just for you, you know! If (when!) you buy it let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I am starting to love holos. I still have to obtain Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered from Diamond Cosmetics I think twice maybe two years ago but can't believe I forgot to order Chainmail Charm. I think I need to remedy that. I love the Diamond Cosmetics polishes I own.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate them all and read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...