I guess I'm just (understandably) questioning everything. Who am I really, what do I want, am I doing the right thing, etc? I guess I still do enjoy my pretty sparkly things. I had fun doing a neutral lid with a sparkly teal liner under my lower lashes for work a few days ago.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe on lid
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald below lower lash line
- darker teal color from LA Colors palette in Water Lily (swatch here)
over Edgy Emerald below lower lash line
- Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Sin in inner corner
- Urban Decay Virgin to highlight
- Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero to line upper lash line and water line
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Black on lashes
- Urban Decay Buck on eyebrows
- Estee Lauder BB Creme in Light
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Shell as concealer
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Milani blush in Luminous
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
And just because I can and my doggies make me happy, here is a picture of my parents' beagle Layla sleeping on my bed.